Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Experience with Reliance Digital




Soaking my bones on a rainy Sunday night,
Avoiding and dodging thousands of potholes in sight.
Bearing a heavy downpour,
I head to the Reliance Digital store;
To collect the enticing goodie bag,
 That comes with a Reliance tag.

The bag turns out to be an Apple iPod Shuffle,
 I finally get my iDevice without a scuffle.
As I look around, I see a modern day house of gadgetry,
Catering to the need of all, from the commoners to the gentry.
Always aspiring to own, many of these electronic marvel
I visit each section, hoping to find something affordable.

The store has the smartest of phone devices in galore,
The Blackberrys, the Xperias, the iPhones to the latest Galaxy S4.
A wide range of prices and features to choose from,
Colors ranging from the regular to exotic chrome.
Highly impressed by the collection at large
I move to the next section, without a barge.

Desktops, laptops and the latest tablets
Are the cynosures of such outlets.
Products from all makers, processors and operating systems
Some are also friendlier for your health and the ecosystem.
Printers, hard drives, modems and routers,
The store has every device, to make your work, smarter and lighter.

A stunning collection of sleek television sets,
Eager teenagers trying out the latest 3D glares.
From Gaming consoles, DVD players, HiFi Systems to Home theaters
For photography enthusiasts, they have got the renowned DSLRs and the Sony Camcorders.
An exhaustive list of world class appliances in the home and kitchen segments,
Add to that, a clever strategy of payment in installments.


But what makes the Reliance Digital Store experience a unique story,
It is the people who are ready to answer your every query.
With a smiling face and a calm demeanor
Their knowledge of each product is above par.
Having mulled over each of the available gadget
Finally I get for myself a multipurpose Bluetooth Headset. 
     
Thus ends an evening well spent in the Reliance digital store,
Will soon be back for more.



** This is my entry for the IndiBlogger Contest The Reliance Digital Experience 
      I had visited the Reliance Digital Store at Growel 101 on June 16th 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My experience is good with Reliance.These is provide good service for customer. I am working in Towing Des Moines company. company manager provide reliance sim every employee. Thanks for sharing.